- Toll Lanes on the 405? The 405 Freeway Cities Coalition in Orange County will hold a town hall forum Tuesday, Oct. 29 to address a proposal by the Orange County Transit Authority to install toll lanes on the 405 Freeway. The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m at the Community Services Building in Westminster, 8300 Westminster Boulevard.
- Cold Weather is headed to the Los Alamitos-Seal Beach area Monday with a 60 percent chance of rain predicted for Monday. Temperatures will stay low with a high of 64 degrees. A chance of rain will linger into Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
- Halloween is Thursday. Looking for some spooky events? Then, be sure to check out what is going on during Halloween in our events calendar. Hosting a public event yourself? Be sure to add it to the calender as well.
- Set Your Clocks: Daylight Savings time ends Sunday at 2 a.m. Be sure to set your clocks back one hour on Nov. 3.
- Have a news item you want considered for Los Alamitos-Seal Beach Patch? Be sure to email me at John.Schreiber@Patch.com.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something