Editor's Note: The following crime calls were made to the Seal Beach Police Department and listed on the SBPD dispatch log.
- 03/02/2013 — 4:13 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway — A woman was spotted with a baby carriage with four teddy bears inside it, a caller said. The woman was also talking to them, and the caller was reportedly afraid to go inside the laundromat because the woman was inside.
- 03/02/2013 — 5:20 p.m. — Dolphin Avenue and Ocean Avenue — Several skateboarders were spotted riding on the pier.
- 0/02/2013 — 6:24 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway and 5th Street— A man in a laundromat started taking off his clothes and getting into a argument with someone nearby. Described as 45 years old and five foot six inches tall, he reportedly had dark, curly hair and was last seen walking to the liquor store. He left some of his clothes in the laundromat.
- 03/02/2013 — 7:31 p.m. — Annandale Drive —A caller’s mother fell and was “barely breathing.” The woman had reportedly fallen earlier that day, as well. Then, as the caller spoke to dispatchers, the mother, described as in her 80s, tried to get up and fell again.
- 03/02/2013 — 7:51 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway— A woman at a Chevron station said her boyfriend took her ID and money and walked away. She said he had long hair and was wearing a burgundy shirt and jeans, and he had reportedly been drinking. The caller was following him on foot.
Editor's Note: Not all facts in each report are made public. There should be no assumption of guilt based on this limited information