- 10/05/2012 — 3:06 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway — A 30-year-old man with shoulder-length dark blonde hair and blue jeans allegedly stole five to six bottles of Grey Goose vodka. He then reportedly got into the passenger side of a large, black truck.
HIT AND RUN – NON INJURY
- 10/05/2012 — 5:55 p.m. — Bradbury and Seal Beach — A white Toyota Rav4 hit a silver 2007 Honda CR-V and reportedly left the scene. The driver of the CR-V followed the Toyota for a while trying to make contact.
- 10/05/2012 — 6:30 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway — A woman was concerned about a female customer who comes in often and acts suspicious. Tonight the customer was staring down the aisles and then walked out and stood outside for five minutes. She then went to her tan vehicle and appeared to have fallen asleep next to the pharmacy drive-thru. The woman is in her 50s and wearing a red-striped flannel shirt and black pants.
- 10/05/2012 — 8:03 p.m. — Seal Beach Boulevard —A man was seen walking with a sledgehammer in a parking lot. He was reportedly just carrying it but not in threatening manner. It turned out he was installing a "Sale" sign.
- 10/05/2012 — 8:12p p.m. —Seal Beach Boulevard —A caller said that a nearby person keeps shooting rats with a bb gun or pellet gun, and the pellets are coming into the caller's backyard. Officers contacted the person who said there were “rat traps only, no pellet gun.”
Information courtesy the Seal Beach Police Department.