Editor's Note: Reported from the Los Alamitos Weekly Crime Summary for the most recent week reported.
- 7/5/12- 10:18 AM. - 5100 Olympic Ave - A report of an unauthorized person entering the victim’s home through an open window and removing electronics and jewelry between 7/1/12 and 7/3/12.
- 7/1/12- 6:03 PM- 11100 Bunker Hill St- A report of two beach chairs taken from the victim’s porch over the weekend.
- 7/2/12- 7:39 AM- 3600 Katella Ave- A report of money taken from a donation box overnight.
- 7/4/12- 11:00 AM- 3800 Fenley Dr- A report of an ID card taken from an unlocked vehicle overnight.
- 7/4/12- 1:01 PM- 3800 Toland St. A report of an unauthorized person entering a vehicle through an unlocked door and taking sunglasses and various items overnight.
- 7/4/12- 1:34 PM- 3800 Toland St. A report of an unauthorized person entering an unlocked vehicle and taking various documents overnight.
- 7/4/12- 12:32 PM- 3600 Green Ave- A report of an Iphone being taken from a residence sometime overnight. An acquaintance is suspected in the theft.
IDENTITY THEFT/CREDIT CARD/CHECK FRAUD
- 7/5/12- 9:40 AM- 10700 Los Alamitos Blvd.- A report of an unauthorized person charging $90 to the victim’s credit card in the last week.
- 7/4/12-9:32 AM- 4500 Katella Ave. - Check of a suspicious person inside a vehicle. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 40 years, of Monrovia, for a warrant.
- 7/6/12- 6:15 PM- 10800 Los Alamitos Blvd. - Check of a suspicious person in front of a business. A 21 year-old man from Downey, on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of burglary tools.
- 7/6/12- 11:29 PM- 4600 Katella Ave. – Traffic stop on a motorcycle. A 24 year-old man from Long Beach was arrested on suspicion of reckless driving.
- 7/7/12- 2:46 AM- 10900 Chestnut St. Report of a suspicious person walking between the houses carrying a gun. A 19 year-old man from Los Alamitos was arrested on suspicion of alteration of a simulated firearm (toy).