TRAFFIC COLLISION – NON-INJURIES
- 12/26/2012 — 9:32 a.m. — Pacific Coast Highway and Seal Beach Boulevard — A tan older Toyota Sedan crashed into a bus stop at the southeast corner of the intersection. The awning was broken, no injuries were reported, and a tow truck was sent out. The damage to both the shelter and the bench were reported to the Orange County Transportation Authority.
- 12/26/2012 9:55 a.m. — Wisteria Street — An unknown person let all the air out of the caller’s tires overnight. The caller said it looked like another vehicle nearby had one tire low on air as well. The caller did not see any punctures in the tires.
- 12/26/2012 – 5:05 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway — A person driving a Navy blue Toyota Prius cut the caller off. The person then reportedly got out of the car and kicked the caller’s vehicle, a dark blue Chevy suburban.
- 12/26/2012 — 7:51 p.m. — Seal Beach Boulevard — A caller said an unknown person tampered with the hood of the caller’s black Jeep Cherokee. According to the blotter, it turned out it was an “electrical short” that caused the hood to open.
- 12/27/2012 — 10:55 a.m. — Heathers — A yellow Labrador was reported wandering the city. It was transferred to Long Beach Animal Care Services and then reunited with its owner.
Information courtesy the Seal Beach Police Department.