- 08/30/13 –11:37AM –10800 Cherry –a report of an unauthorized taking of property from inside a business office which just occurred. The suspect fled prior to the officers’ arrival and was described as a Female, African-American, 30-35 years, 5-08/190 wearing a black shirt and black pants.
- 08/28/13 –12:22AM–5000 Katella–a report of a stabbing which just occurred.The suspect fled and was later apprehended by officers. The victim was transported to a local hospital where he was treated for non-life threatening injuries. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 39 years, of Paramount for assault with a deadly weapon.
- 08/25/13 –2:44AM –Kinmount and Maple–a traffic enforcement stop.SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 24 years, of Long Beach for driving under the influence.
POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
- 08/30/13 –1:02AM –12400 Seal Beach Blvd. –a traffic enforcement stop. SUSPECTS ARRESTED:Male, 31 years, of Stanton and a Female, 40 years, of Anaheim for possession of narcotic paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance
- 08/26/13 –3:07PM–12000 Cherry–a report of an unauthorized taking of property from the residence which occurred within the past month.08/27/13 –5:52AM –12100 Pine –a report of an unauthorized entry into two unlocked vehicles with the loss of property which occurred overnight.08/30/13 –4:30PM –10800 Los Alamitos Blvd. –a report of an unauthorized taking of property by an employee. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 19 years, of Long Beach for theft.
- 08/26/13 –2:18AM –10900 Los Alamitos Blvd.–a traffic enforcement stop. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male,25years, of Long Beach for an outstanding warrant.
- 08/26/13 –10:23PM –4600 Lampson –a traffic enforcement stop. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 51 years, of Westminster for two outstanding warrants.
- 08/29/13 –9:54AM –4100 Cerritos –a welfare check. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Female, 25 years, of Los Angeles for an outstanding warrant.
Editor's Note: Not all facts in each report are made public. There should be no assumption of guilt based on this limited information.
Facebook | Follow us on Twitter and Sign up for the daily email with links to the latest local news.