October 31, 2011
- At 2:36 pm, a caller reported a reckless driver near the Pacific Coast Highway and Seal Beach Boulevard intersection. A white Chevy pick-up truck was seen swerving in and out of lanes of going southbound on Pacific Coast Highway.
November 1, 2011
- At 7:24 pm, a caller reported a suspicious circumstance near the 405 freeway and the Seal Beach intersection. A man driving a red Nissan Maxima was making obscene gestures and was heard screaming at passing vehicles. Police were unable to locate the man.
- At 1:35 pm, a caller reported a disturbance on Ocean Avenue. According to the report, a subject was seen driving a car under the pier and then proceeded to capture a pigeon. The subjects reportedly caught a pigeon and ripped its head off while spreading the bird's blood all over themselves. The subjected caught several other birds and then drove off. Police and animal control were notified of the situation.
- At 5:14 pm, police conducted a welfare check on Seal Beach Boulevard. The informant noticed a woman siting on a park bench who appeared to have been abused. The woman was bleeding and had numerous bruises on her face. The woman refused help from the medics and was acting incoherent. The 46-year-old-woman was eventually arrested by police.
- At 7:21 pm, a caller reported a reckless driver near the Lampson and Tulip intersection. According to the report, the informant was nearly run over by a small white Chevy pick-up truck that was driving erratically.
November 2, 2011
- At 9:49 pm, an assault with a deadly weapon on an officer was reported in the 911 block of Seal Beach Boulevard. According to the report, the weapon to assault the officer was a vehicle and was last seen heading toward the 22 freeway.
November 3, 2011
- At 3:49 am, a caller reported a robbery on Pacific Coast Highway. The suspect was armed with a small hand gun and had a blue bandana over their face. The suspect reportedly stole prescription medication.
- At 11:59 am, a caller reported a disturbance on Clover Circle. According to the report, a man was yelling obscenities at the informant and was flipping her off from his bicycle. Police contacted the man and consulted with him.
November 4, 2011
- At 2:57 pm, police called to conduct a welfare check on 7th street. A blond woman in her 20s was crying as she fell and stumbled all over the street. The informant suspected the woman was on some kind of narcotic.
November 5, 2011
- At 11:51 pm, police arrested a 53-year-old-man in the 900 block of Ocean Ave. According to the report, the man was heavily intoxicated was seen by a Seal Beach lifeguard running to the pier bathrooms from his blue Mercedes.