Editor's Note: The following crime calls were made to the Seal Beach Police Department and listed on the SBPD dispatch log.
- 03/12/2013 — 12:51 p.m. — North Gate and Seal Beach Boulevard — A paramedic team responded to a report of an elderly man that fell and hit his head. The man declined transport to a hospital.
POSSIBLE ATTEMPTED BURGLARY
- 03/12/2013 — 10:23 p.m. — Almond Avenue — Two men appeared to be trying to break into a white vehicle, possibly a Toyota. One of the men was described as heavy set and about 6 feet tall with a shaved head and baggy clothing. The other was described as thin, five feet, seven inches tall and wearing black clothing. The vehicle was parked on Almond, west of Oleander.
DISTURBING THE PEACE
- 03/12/2013 — 10:28 p.m. — Daisy Street — A man and woman allegedly threw rocks at some houses. The caller said they were possibly under the influence of drugs and acting “weird.” The man was wearing a black hood and jeans, and the woman had black hair and was wearing a sweater shirt and jeans. The woman was arrested on suspicion of being drunk in public.
TRAFFIC COLLISION NON-INJURY
- 03/13/2013 — 8:29 a.m. — 405 Freeway and Seal Beach Boulevard — A blue Hyundai and a Silver Lexus were involved in a crash that blocked some Seal Beach Boulevard lanes. The drivers exchanged insurance information.
- 03/13/2013 — 9:13 a.m. — Del Monte Drive — A woman said she received a call from someone who asked for a large amount of money and then threatened to sue if she didn’t give the caller the money. It happened about two days ago.
Editor's Note: Not all facts in each report are made public. There should be no assumption of guilt based on this limited information