- 11/26/2012 — 9:10 p.m. — Annandale Drive — A man was having chest pains and a hard time breathing. The Orange County Fire Authority was enroute.
- 11/27/2012 — 2:48 p.m. — B Row — A caller came home to find six people passed out inside her residence. She said she couldn’t wake them to get them to leave. The people were allegedly invited guests of a resident in the house, and the caller was advised about civil issues in trying to remove the parties. However, all guests left before the Seal Beach Police Department’s arrived
- 11/27/2012 — 11:32 a.m. — Northwood Road — A former caretaker reportedly forged a check for $750.
- 11/27/2012 — 1:58 p.m. — Montecito Road —A caller said her neighbor attacked her. Emergency services were dispatched to the residence.
- 11/27/2012 — 5:40 p.m. — St. Andrews Drive — A resident's mother drove away from home, but the resident said the woman is not allowed to drive. The vehicle was described as a light-blue four-door 2000 Toyota Camry, and the mother was described as five feet three inches tall and about 140 pounds. The next day at about 8:11 a.m. the woman was located by the Chino Police Department.
Information courtesy the Seal Beach Police Department.