- 09/21/2012 — 11:37 a.m. — Pacific Coast Highway and Seal Beach — At the bus shelter on the south side of PCH, a long-haired man jumped out in front of traffic and then got into an argument with a nearby person. When the other person left, the man started yelling at no one. The man had a beard, a baseball cap and a bag.
- 09/21/2012 — 12:28 p.m. — Westminster and Seal Beach Boulevard — A caller said a man shoved a shoulder into the caller’s caar mirror because the man was trying to save his mother a spot to view the space shuttle flyover. The man reportedly claimed the caller tried to hit him with his vehicle. The caller was in a White Ford Ranger parked west of Bolsa Chica on Westminster and said he took video of the man.
- 09/21/12 — 2:30 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway and 1st Street — A caller reported seeing a biker spin out and fall. The motorcyclist got back on his black motorcycle, or possibly a moped. The man was in his 20s with a mustache and a black helmet.
- 09/12/2012 — 6:21 p.m. — A Row — A couple was having sex on the sand. The woman was naked under a towel, and the man was only wearing a gray and green shirt. The couple was given a citation.
- 09/22/2012 — 1:49 a.m. — Seal Way and Dolphin Avenue — Two men were possibly breaking into vehicles on Dolphin Avenue between Seal Way and Neptune Avenue. One was a man in his 20s with a thin build and light hair and wearing a dark shirt and long pants. The other man was in his 20s with a thin build with dark hair and wearing a black shirt. The two men were reportedly going from car to car and trying vehicle handles.
Information courtesy the Seal Beach Police Department.