MUNICIPAL CODE VIOLATION
- 10/15/2012 – 9:36 p.m. – Lampson Avenue – Someone was flying a remote controlled helicopter in the park.
- 10/15/2012 – 11:04 a.m. – Seal Beach Boulevard – A man was reported trying to pop the ignition of a Silver SUV using a screwdriver. The man was described as a 22-year-old with blond hair.
ASSIST OUTSIDE AGENCY
- 10/15/2012 – 11:07 a.m. – 800 Seal Beach Boulevard – A man allegedly tried to come onto the naval weapons base with brass knuckles in his vehicle. They were discovered during a vehicle search. The man was arrested.
- 10/15/2012 – 12:32 p.m. – 12th Street – An unknown suspect made $3,000 worth of charges on the caller’s account. The bank refunded the amount.
- 10/15/2012 — 2:00 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway — A man was reported sitting naked inside his vehicle, a blue Honda SUV. The man was wearing sunglasses and a hat, and the caller was concerned because it was a school zone.