- 12/17/2012 — 10:09 a.m. — Yale Circle —An unknown person wrote checks using a caller’s account information. The loss was about $1,600.
- 12/17/2012 —10:42 a.m. — Seal Way — A woman’s neighbor said someone was trying to deliver furniture to the woman’s address, but she did not order any. This is reportedly the second time it has happened.
HIT AND RUN PARKED VEHICLE
- 12/17/2012 — 12:19 p.m. — Westminster Avenue — A white Saturn SUV hit a parked silver Porsche Boxer. The caller said if they find the Saturn it will have minor front-end damage. The victim’s vehicle has damage on the rear bumper.
- 12/17/2012 — 9:09 p.m. — Corsair Way — A woman and five men were seen “loitering” in the neighborhood three hours ago, a caller said. They approached the caller’s neighbor and asked her if she was “a non-violent person.” The caller thought this was suspicious. Subjects were seen by another neighbor getting into a van.
- 12/17/2012 — 11:51 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway and Seal Beach —A subject was driving eastbound on Pacific Coast Highway in the wrong lanes in a maroon pick-up truck. The man was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Information courtesy the Seal Beach Police Department