- 11/21/13 – 8:17PM – 4100 Cerritos – A report of a vehicle window smash with the loss of property which occurred within the past hour.
- 11/21/13 – 6:07AM – 4100 Cerritos – A report of unauthorized entry into a business with the loss of property which occurred overnight.
- 11/20/13 – 2:22PM – 4000 Farquhar – A report of unauthorized entry into an unlocked garage with the loss of property which occurred within the past five days.
- 11/23/13 – 12:37AM – 11100 Los Alamitos Blvd. – A report of a stabbing which just occurred. The known suspect, who is an acquaintance of the victim, stabbed the victim several times during an altercation. The suspect fled in a vehicle. The victim was transported to a local hospital where he was treated and released.
- 11/23/13 – 3:05AM – Noel and Farquhar – A report of a traffic collision. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 20 years, of Los Alamitos for driving under the influence.
DRUNK IN PUBLIC
- 11/20/13 – 1:39AM – 12000 Reagan – A report of suspicious activity. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 25 years, of Seal Beach for public intoxication.
POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
- 11/19/13 – 8:16PM – 11200 Los Alamitos Blvd. – A report of a suspicious person. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 23 years, of Rossmoor for possession of a controlled substance.
- 11/18/13 – 12:30PM – 5000 Katella – A report of unauthorized taking of personal property from an unlocked vehicle which occurred yesterday.
- 11/18/13 – 3:57PM – 4300 Howard – a report of unauthorized taking of personal property by a known suspect which occurred yesterday.
- 11/18/13 – 12:15PM – 10600 Oak – A report of a sexual assault which occurred several days ago by a known suspect.
- 11/21/13 – 12:34AM – 5100 Katella – A traffic enforcement stop. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 50 years, of Tarzana for an outstanding warrant.
- 11/22/13 – 10:35PM – Green and Bloomfield – A traffic enforcement stop. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 27 years, of Garden Grove for an outstanding warrant.
To report a crime in Los Alamitos, call 562-594-7232. For emergencies, call 911.
Editor's Note: Not all facts in each report are made public. There should be no assumption of guilt based on this limited information.