- 11/15/2012 — 10:06 p.m. — 11th Street — A caller’s windshield was broken by someone playing ball at the nearby field. Reportedly no one would admit to causing the damage to the silver Toyota FJ Cruiser.
DISTURBANCE - VEHICLE
- 11/16/2012 — 1 p.m. — Lampson Avenue and Seal Beach Boulevard — A driver in a van was yelling out the window and acting crazy. It was a multicolored van that had been weaving in and out of traffic and almost hit the caller.
- 11/16/2012 — 3:58 p.m. — Thunderbird Drive — A woman claimed she deposited two checks at her bank for $608.40, but she said the bank said she has $108.40.
- 11/16/2012 — 4:38 p.m. — St. Andrews Drive — A caller at the Leisure World security office said his wallet was stolen. About a half hour later, the log reported it as lost property.
- 11/17/2012 — 11:40 a.m. — Birchwood Avenue — Someone reportedly stole a laptop, iPad and bag with miscellaneous items from an unlocked black 2011 Subaru on Nov. 16.
Information courtesy the Seal Beach Police Department.