A number of freeway and street closures are heading your way this weekend, according to the Orange County Transportation Authority.
The north 405 Freeway will be closed between Valley View Street and Seal Beach Boulevard from midnight Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday.
- From the northbound 405, exit Westminster Avenue, go west, turn right on Studebaker Road and continue north to get on the northbound 405 onramp or turn right on Willow Street to get on the 605 Freeway.
The northbound 405 to the northbound 605 connector will be closed from 11 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday.
- From the northbound 405, exit Palo Verde Avenue, go north, turn right on Willow and continue east to get on the northbound 605.
The eastbound 22 Freeway to the northbound 405/northbound 605 connectors will be closed from 11 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday.
- Detour: From the eastbound 22, exit Studebaker Road, go north to get on the northbound 405 or turn right on Willow to get on the northbound 605.
Remember, the southbound 605 connector to the southbound 405 will stay closed through mid-August. For more information on the closure, click here.
Part of Valley View Street will also be closed tonight and Saturday night.
Work crews will shut down the street between Tiffany Avenue and Old Bolsa Chica Road from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. both days.
- Consider using Springdale Street or Seal Beach Boulevard.
The Valley View onramp to the westbound 22 and the northbound 405 will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. tonight and Saturday as well.
- Consider using Seal Beach Boulevard to access the northbound 405.
For a complete list of suggested detours from the OCTA, click here.