- 10/01/2012 — 1:24 p.m. — Northwood Road — Someone opened an account using the caller’s information and charged about $3,000 worth of things. The caller also reported potential elder abuse.
- 10/01/2012 — 2:18 p.m. — 1st Street — A woman said she believed someone entered her apartment and moved things around. No loss was reported.
- 10/01/2012 — 6:50 — Seal Beach Boulevard — Two females in a Black Ford F-250 were reported driving with an infant sitting on the center console.
- 10/01/2012 — 8:00 p.m. — Main and Electric — A white Nissan Xterra allegedly tried to hit the caller as he or she was crossing a crosswalk.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE
- 10/02/2012 — 8:17 a.m. — Pacific Coast Highway and Seal Beach Boulevard — A silver Toyota Tercel with a handicapped plate and a missing rear bumper almost hit a bicyclist, the biker said.
The bicyclist confronted the man, who was described as drunk or needing medical aid.
The driver seemed “out of it” when confronted, according to the caller. The man was described as in his 60s with dark hair and plaid shirt.
The caller then lost sight of the driver.
Information courtesy the Seal Beach Police Department.