Editor's Note: The following crime calls were made to the Seal Beach Police Department and listed on the SBPD dispatch log.
- 03/07/2013 —10:51 p.m. — 405 Freeway and Seal Beach Boulevard — A conked-out vehicle, possibly a tan Toyota Avalon, blocked traffic and forced vehicles to go around it. The vehicle's hood was up, and steam was coming out of it.
- 03/08/2013 — 2:19 a.m. — Bolsa Chica and Westminster — A woman wearing a red sweater and jeans was running in the street and chasing vehicles, a caller said. The caller described the woman as barefoot, in her late 30s to early 40s and “possibly under the influence” of drugs or alcohol. The woman, who lives in Westminster, said she was distraught that her German shepherd got out.
- 03/08/2013 — 2:06 p.m. — Westminster Avenue — A caller confronted a transient yesterday who had a girl's bike. The transient allegedly got scared and dropped the bike, and the caller brought it home to Los Alamitos.
- 03/0/8/2013 — 2:54 p.m. — Harvard Lane — An unknown suspect used a caller’s personal information to rent a car.
- 03/08/2013 — 9:54 p.m. — Ocean Avenue — A vehicle got stuck in the sand on the southside of the pier near the 10th street parking lot. The caller didn't list the vehicle's description. The vehicle reportedly became stranded after going up the berm.
Editor's Note: Not all facts in each report are made public. There should be no assumption of guilt based on this limited information