- 09/17/2012 — 9:02 p.m. — Heron Circle — A person, possibly a 50-year-old female, had overdosed on an unnamed substance, according to a report from the Orange County Fire Authority. The person was found in an upstairs bathroom and was left in the care of emergency officials. Early reports that the incident was an attempted suicide were unfounded, according to the Seal Beach Police Department crime log.
- 09/18/2012 — 4:37 p.m. — Hazelnut Avenue — A MacBook Pro, valued at about $3,500 was taken from a resident on Sept 16. The caller has a list of possible suspects that were at the residence.
- 09/18/2012 — 6:44 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway — A woman said her friend took her cell phone. She then said she was “less concerned with the theft and more concerned with how she is going to get home because she has been drinking.” A patrol car was dispatched to the area.
- 09/18/2012 — 8:57 p.m. — 5th Street — After a woman let her son out of the car, a man that had been walking down the sidewalk turned and followed her son, who had run up to her house. The man was last seen going between the houses into the alley and toward the beach. The man was described as wearing a blue shirt with a number on it and having longer hair.
- 09/18/2012 — 9:22 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway and Seal Beach Boulevard — A speeding driver almost ran into a caller, ran red lights and was throwing beer bottles out of the vehicle. The man was described as in his 20-30s with blond hair.
Information courtesy the Seal Beach Police Department.