- 09/07/2012 — 6:44 P.M. — 14th Street — A woman said she believes her picket fence was damaged by construction workers on purpose. She said she has had problems with the workers, who are tearing down a neighbor's home.
- 09/07/2012 — 10:39 p.m. — Anderson Street and Pacific Coast Higway — A woman who was walking westbound on PCH appeared drunk. She was wearing a blue-and-white striped dress and not wearing shoes. The caller’s passenger asked her if she was ok, and she said she was not ok and needed a ride. Then she started running and hopping up and down.
- 09/08/2012 — 9:03 p.m. — Ocean Avenue — A man wearing a straw hat, a white t-shirt and blue shorts was taking pictures of women. He was also wearing white socks and black tennis shoes.
ASSIST OTHER AGENCY
- 09/08/2012 — 10:02 p.m. — Anchor Way — Medical aid was needed for someone having a seizure.
- 09/08/2012 — 12:09 p.m. — Montecito Road — A man claiming to be an auto-mechanic arrived in a white Ford F250 and started working on a gray Chrysler Pacifica. However, the caller said he or she thinks the person shouldn’t be there. The man claimed to be doing work for a nearby resident, but the resident said he or she did not know the man and that it wasn’t the resident’s car. The man then tried to hook the vehicle up for towing. It turned out to be a repo man.
- 09/08/2012 — 4:08 p.m. — Dogwood Avenue — A caller said a man told the caller he was going to “knock him out.”
- 09/08/2012 — 5:16 p.m. — Ocean Avenue —Two young beachgoers had their bag stolen from near Lifeguard Tower Two. The bags contained a number of items include an iPhone, an unknown flip-phone, male clothing and glasses. Altogether the loss was estimated at $600.
- 09/08/2012 — 6:32 p.m. — Agua Place — A woman said she was concerned about kids skateboarding and riding scooters in the street. and that she was not able to back out of her driveway. The officers contacted a resident and the resident is supervising the children. The resident says they are obeying all traffic laws. A neighbor said that while the children pose no danger to themselves or motorists, another neighbor has a problem with children playing in the yard.
- 09/08/2012 — 10:20 p.m. — Wee Burn Road — A dead body was found at local hospice.
- 09/09/2012 — 9:42 a.m. — Agua Plaza — An Ipad was taken from inside a residence, possibly Friday night. The iPad was valued at about $600
- 09/09/2012 — 10:48 a.m. — Balboa Drive — A subject in a gold Accord got out of his car and started dancing in front of his residence and yelling at people.
- 09/09/2012 — 1:07 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway — People on motor scooters almost ran over a caller that was walking in the area.
DISTURBANCE - JUVENILE
- 09/09/2012 — 5:13 p.m. — Seal Beach Boulevard —Juveniles in a parking lot were trying to uproot the metal bars that hold lines of shopping carts in place.
DISTURBANCE - FAMILY
- 09/09/2012 — 7:24 p.m. — 17th Street — A caller said he or she could hear family members arguing for past 10 minutes. The caller said there has also been other disputes on and off for months.
- 09/09/2012 — 7:40 p.m. — North Gate Road — A man and woman were seen arguing in front of the fire station. The woman had torn clothing.
- 09/10/2012 — 2:21 a.m. — Central Avenue and Second Avenue — A woman was woken up by the sounds of a man spitting and then urinating outside her window.
- 09/10/2012 — 4:48 a.m. — College Park Drive —Someone wrote something in blue letters on the front sign of a nearby gate.