- 08/27/2012 — 6:40 p.m. — Central Avenue — A burglar stole $1,500 in cash after gaining access to a building through the front window.
- 08/27/2012 — 11:03 p.m. — 3rd Street — Someone fell down a flight of stairs and was bleeding from the head. The Orange County Fire Authority responded. The person was complaining of pain and bleeding profusely. The injured person was taken to a nearby medical facility.
- 08/28/2012 — 6:29 p.m. — Coastline Drive —A caller said the residents of a former home were still on site, even though they had reportedly been evicted. Officers said they would contact the caller and advise her that they have no way to prove that the subjects has been evicted. The property owner was on the way there, and officers were standing by to make contact.
- 08/29/2012 — 12:08 p.m. — Seal Beach Boulevard and Westminster Boulevard — A 14-year-old teen said he was lost. His mother was contacted and he was reunited with his parents.
- 08/30/2012 — 9:23 a.m. — Catalina Avenue — A caller reported that a nearby bird was squawking loudly for a long time in a nearby resident's home. The caller was reportedly advised by Long Beach Animal Control to call the police department to make a noise complaint. The caller said he or she did not want to make a complaint.
- 08/30/2012 — 5:27 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway — A man and woman were making food in the trunk of a gold Toyota. The caller, who believes the two are homeless, and said he or she had seen the couple at the Pier earlier that morning. The caller said the woman tried to steal a pair of shoes.
- 08/31/2012 — 10:26 p.m. — Riverside Road — A woman said she was being harassed by her landlord and her neighbor. The woman then reportedly played a voicemail from an unknown subject asking the woman to stop making noise after sunset. According to the blotter, no crime had been committed, and the caller was advised to contact a civil attorney. The caller was also advised about the city’s noise code.
- 08/31/2012 — 11:13 — Seal Beach Boulevard — A dog was reportedly kept inside a vehicle for 40 minutes with a window cracked. The dog was panting and looked distraught and had no shade and no water.
- 08/31/2012 — 12:03 — Bolsa Avenue and Sandpiper Drive — A woman was reported walking down the middle of the street, yelling. The woman was in her 30s, wearing a white shirt and khaki capri pants. She was also reportedly being followed by a man driving an F-150 truck. A witness said the man was saying the woman’s name, but the caller couldn’t remember what the name was. Officers said it turned out the altercation was a dispute over money.
- 09/01/2012 — 12:17 a.m. — Seal Beach Boulevard — A 30-year-old man walked out of a store with a purse full of shampoo, worth about $140 value. The man was seen walking northbound in the parking lot. He was described as about 30-years-old with a shaved head and a mustache and wearing and wearing a tan shirt and blue jeans. Police were standing by for video footage.
- 09/02/2012 — 3:04 p.m. — Regatta Way — A white, rusty 6-foot-4-inch surfboard was reported stolen out of a closed garage.
- 09/02/2012 — 9:48 p.m. — 1st Street and Marina Drive — Young people were reportedly racing motorcycles up and down the street on First Street between Marina and Ocean Avenue.
- 09/03/2012 — 2:11 a.m. — Main Street and Electric Avenue — About eight males were in the middle of the street, throwing bottles and putting cones in the road. One witness said they were throwing bottles at cars.
- 09/03/2012 — 6:45 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway and Seal Beach Boulevard — A gold Chevy truck that was headed northbound on PCH was reportedly swerving, and almost hit the center median. After officers investigated, it turned out the driver hadn’t been drinking. According to the blotter, the sun was in his face.