- 1/19/12 – 2:45 PM – Bloomfield and Florista St. – A report of a pedestrian who was approached by two persons who demanded and then took property from the victim’s grasp by force. A second pedestrian was similarly accosted right after the first crime and their belongings were also taken by force.
- 1/19/12 – 3:05 PM – Sausalito and Walnut St. – A report of two pedestrians who were approached by two persons who demanded and then took property from one of the victims by force and then battered the same victim. The second victim was sexually battered during the incident.
- 1/20/12 – 5:16 PM – 3400 Katella Ave. – A report of a person posing as a customer and taking property from inside a business during the day.
- 1/20/12 – 5:38 PM – 10700 Walnut St. – A report of a lock cut off a garage door and a loss of a bicycle sometime during the prior week.
DRUNK IN PUBLIC
- 1/21/12 – 11:54 PM – 5100 Katella Ave. – A report of a person intoxicated in public. A 53 year-old man from Cerritos was arrested on suspicion of being intoxicated and unable to care for himself.
POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
- 1/21/12 – 12:30 AM - Traffic stop. A 23 year-old man from Long Beach was arrested on suspicion of unlawful possession of prescription drugs, possession of narcotics paraphernalia, and being under the influence of a controlled substance.
- 1/17/12 – 1:02 AM – 10200 Los Alamitos Blvd. – A report of a rock thrown through the front window of a business.
- 1/18/12 – 2:42 PM – 3500 Farquhar – A report of someone throwing an object on a sun canopy, causing damage.
- 1/19/12 – 11:07 PM – Valley View and Cerritos Ave. – Traffic stop. A 23 year-old man from Garden Grove was arrested for a warrant.
- 1/20/12 – 7:41 PM – 3800 Howard Ave. – A report of a brick thrown through a slider window sometime during the day.
- 1/21/12 – 12:47 PM – 12100 Paseo Bonita – A report of a traffic collision with one driver leaving the scene. A 20 year-old man from Los Alamitos was arrested on suspicion of leaving the scene of a collision without exchanging information.