- 09/27/2012 — 09:13 a.m. — 11th Street — A woman said her 13-year-old daughter received harassing comments from other students on a social website. The school’s principal advised the woman to notify the police.
- 09/27/2012 — 2:44 p.m. — Golden Rain Road —A caller said he or she had lost $499.00 through a possible internet scam.
- 09/27/2012 — 8:11 p.m. — 11TH Street — A caller said that an injury traffic collision occurred yesterday, but the other driver won’t provide his insurance information.
VEHICLE CODE VIOLATION
- 09/27/2012 — 3:29 p.m. — Bradbury and Seal Beach — Two small children in the back of a tan Toyota Camry were not in car seats, were standing up and were hanging out the window. Two adult females were in the front seats, and the vehicle was headed southbound on Seal Beach Boulevard. The vehicle moved out of Seal Beach Police Department jurisdiction, and the information was given to the California Highway Patrol.
MUNICIPAL CODE VIOLATION
- 09/27/2012 — 6:38 p.m. — College Park Drive — Two men were fishing off the bridge at the entrance of College Park West, a caller said.