ILLEGALLY PARKED VEHICLE
- 10/08/2012 — 11:45 a.m. — First Street — A man was washing his boat in a fire lane. The caller said it was an ongoing problem, and that the man reportedly had been there for 45 minutes. An officer spoke to the man, who said he would stop.
- 10/08/2012 — 10:59 a.m. — Bolsa Avenue — A female employee from a neighboring business was reportedly slandering the caller and his business. The woman allegedly returned to the business and began harassing the caller.
- 10/09/2012 — 11:14 p.m. — Ocean Avenue — Someone stole golf clubs and a mountain bike last Thursday from a caller.
PUBLIC WORKS INFO
- 10/09/2012 — 12:39 p.m. — Camelia Street —A caller reported a water line break and said the incident was happening where his water line connects to the city water line. The caller also said it was happening next door. The city’s Public Works Department reportedly handled it, but the caller said there was still some water in the gutter.
SUSPICIOUS OCCUPIED VEHICLE
- 10/08/2012 — 4:03 p.m. — Seal Beach Boulevard — The occupants of a small, black vehicle, possibly a PT cruiser, tried to stop a woman in the parking lot and were aggressively following her, the woman reported. The driver was reportedly wearing a red baseball cap, and the four occupants were described as males in their 20s.
Information courtesy the Seal Beach Police Department.