DISTURBING THE PEACE/RECKLESS DRIVING
- 10/09/2012 —6:03 p.m. — Candleberry Avenue — A man in his 30's to 40's wearing a black shirt, blue shorts and a black helmet was running stop signs on his orange dirt bike. The caller said it was an ongoing problem. Officers said it was a scooter.
- 10/10/1012 — 5:22 a.m. — Bolsa Avenue and Pacific Coast Highway — A caller said she can hear people graffitiiing nearby. She said she didn’t see anything but can hear a spray can. It turned out to be painters/ contractors painting the building.
- 1010/2012 — 10:53 p.m. — Del Monte Drive — A three-wheeled bike was taken during the weekend from an underground garage. The bike was worth $300 to $500.
- 10/10/2012 — 12:14 a.m. — Main Street and Pacific Coast Highway. — A white dodge van and a silver Audi were “ramming each other” while driving southbound on PCH. Officers were unable to locate the two vehicles.
- 10/10/2012 — 2:26 p.m. — Ocean Avenue — a black men’s wallet with $97 was found.
Information courtesy the Seal Beach Police Department.