- 11/17/2012 — 4:41 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway — A person in gray windbreaker and black pants was reportedly “extremely agitated” and “going crazy” in a store.
- 11/17/2012 — 6:55 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway — A woman was harassing the caller in the parking lot for a ride. She was in her 40s with light brown hair and wearing a long brown coat. When the caller came out to the caller's vehicle, the gas cap was allegedly open. The caller was afraid the woman may have tampered with her vehicle.
- 11/17/2012 — 9:25 p.m. — 6th Street — A caller reported hearing a chainsaw inside a nearby residence. Nothing else was seen or heard that seemed suspicious. The caller was on foot in the area for the past two-three minutes hearing the sound. It turned out to be a resident on 6th Street who was using a weed whacker.
- 11/17/2012 — 9:54 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway — A drunk woman was stumbling in the parking lot, She was in her 50s, wearing a tan top, grey slacks and dressed nicely. She was allegedly holding on to the wall, so she wouldn't fall over. The woman became non-responsive and OCFA was en route.
- 11/18/2012 — 11:05 a.m. — Seal Beach Boulevard — A caller was told to come into the police department lobby because of a threatening text he or she had received.
Information courtesy the Seal Beach Police Department.