Editor's Note: The following crime calls were made to the Seal Beach Police Department and listed on the SBPD dispatch log.
- 03/08/2013 — 4:02 p.m. —Seal Beach Boulevard and Westminster Boulevard — A tree branch fell on a semi-truck -- between its tractor and trailor — stopping it in the No. 1 southbound lane of Seal Beach Boulevard.
- 03/09/2013 — 2:41 a.m. — Electric Avenue and 8th Street — A burglar smashed the driver-side window of a white Hyundai Accent. The loss was unknown. Officers located the victim of another attempted burglary nearby on Electric Avenue, just east of 7th.
- 03/09/2013 — 11:20 a.m. — Daisy Street — Sometime between 4 p.m. March and 8:15 a.m. March 9, someone stole $350 in cash from a black Ford Edge that had possibly been unlocked.
- 03/09/2013 — 3:22 p.m. — Bayside Drive — Someone entered a home through a locked front door sometime between 1:45 p.m. and 3:15 p.m. and stole computers, jewelry and an iPad. Later a citizen at Bellflower & Atherton said he or she had recovered some of the items.
- 03/09/2013 — 8:07 p.m. — Agua — Someone egged the caller’s house sometime in the past 30 minutes.
Editor's Note: Not all facts in each report are made public. There should be no assumption of guilt based on this limited information