ILLEGALLY PARKED VEHICLE
- 07/30/2012— 9:50 a.m. — Seal Beach Boulevard — A woman said that the fumes of a delivery truck behind a nearby story were seeping into her residence. She said she wanted the driver to make his delivery in front of the store. Officers talked to the driver and the driver complied.
- 07/30/2012 — 9:12 p.m. — Seal Beach Boulevard —A woman reported that her license had been stolen. It turned out that she had lost it.
- 07/31/2012 — 6:43 a.m. — 14th Street — A caller said that his garage door had been kicked in and that he has had a problem with transients sleeping in the garage in the past.
- 07/31/2012 — 7:08 a.m. — Old Ranch Parkway — Someone broke into a locker at an office overnight. Two digital cameras and one video camera were taken.
- 07/31/2012 — 3:26 p.m. — Elder Avenue — A son was being “very violent” with his father. According to the dispatcher, there was a lot of screaming in the background of the call. The son also reportedly tried to hit the father. The 26-year-old son was wearing a gray shirt and gray pants.
- 08/01/2012 — 09:07 a.m. —Welcome Lane — A caller said that someone broke into the clubhouse and took a big screen TV.
- 08/01/2012 — 10:37 a.m. — Montecito Road — A pit bull attacked two people and a cocker spaniel. Officers eventually had to use a Taser on the animal to get it to submit.
- 08/02/2012 — 12:31 p.m. — McKinney Way — A coyote was sleeping on someone’s front porch.
POSSIBLE DRUG USE
- 08/02/2012 — 7:48 p.m. — Crestview Avenue. — Three men and one woman in a green 2-door sedan were sniffing something from a piece of paper and then wiping their eyes, a caller said. The woman left on a bike. Reporting officers said the call was unfounded.
PETTY THEFT REPORT
- 08/03/2012 — 8:30 a.m. — Fresh Meadow Lane — Someone stole a black and blue power chair valued at about $800. The caller parked the vehicle in front of his carport. When the caller came back, it was gone.
- 08/03/2012 — 9:27 a.m. — 14th Street. The caller believes someone has been sleeping in her garage. She found a backpack, a pillow, a towel and other belongings inside the garage. The item was booked as found property.
- 08/04/2012 — 05:57 a.m. — Taper Drive — Someone broke into a bronze Nissan Altima, smashing a window and stealing a single bag of personal clothing. The caller had packed the vehicle in preparation for a vacation.
- 08/04/2012 — 09:59 — Lampson Avenue — Someone damaged a gym with a fire extinguisher.
- 08/04/2012 — 3:05 p.m. — Adolfo Lopez and Seal Beach Boulevard — a swarm of bees was reported in a utility box on Seal Beach Boulevard across from the World War II memorial.
- 08/05/2012 — 01:13 a.m. — Neptune Avenue — A man and women were having sex on the sand near the jetty between Neptune and Dolphin Avenue.
- 08/05/2012 — 10:19 a.m. — Ocean Avenue — A man was reported hitting a women inside an apartment. The caller can hear it through the walls. The woman is crying and screaming. The caller does not know the neighbors and moved in a few months ago. The call turned out to be unfounded.
- 08/05/2012 – 10:54 a.m. – 13th Street— A woman in the alley was extremely intoxicated and walking toward the beach. She was described as in her late 20s wearing a white baseball cap, green shirt. She appeared to be pregnant, and a man with curly hair was trying to help her.
- 8/05/2012 – 11:12 p.m. — 13th Street — A skunk was hit by a vehicle. Long Beach Animal Control has been called and will pick up the animal tomorrow.
DISTURBANCE – MUSIC
- 08/06/2012 —12:10 p.m. — Opal Cove Way — A caller heard loud music at the residence to his or her right, possibly on Crystal Cove.