- 09/24/2012 — 7:45 a.m. — Seal Beach Boulevard — A customer shopping inside a store was wearing a black suit jacket, underwear and no pants. The man, reportedly in his 80s, was taken home.
- 09/24/2012 — 7:27 p.m. — Disturbance — Bradbury Road and Seal Beach — A caller said he or she was being followed by a white vehicle. The caller was driving a Silver Acura TL. The caller said the white vehicle tried to run the Acura off the road while the caller was traveling southbound on Seal Beach Boulevard. The caller disconnected, and the dispatcher attempted to call back multiple times. There was no answer, and the dispatcher left a message.
DEFRAUDING A BUSINESS
- 09/24/2012 — 8:39 a.m. — Seal Beach Boulevard — A caller said a green 1998 Dodge Caravan with no plates was picked up by its owner or by a car dealership, and the dealership or owner may not have paid for the work that was done by the service station.
TRAFFIC COLLISION (NON-INJURY)
- 09/25/2012 — 2:32 p.m. — Seal Beach Boulevard and Westminster Boulevard — A vehicle hit a tree in the center median on southbound Seal Beach Boulevard, south of Westminster. The airbags deployed, and the driver and the dog were out and moving. The vehicle was described as a gray, foreign vehicle, and a tow truck was called.The collision knocked down the tree in the center divider.
ILLEGALLY PARKED VEHICLE
- 09/25/2012 — 7:28 a.m. — Pacific Coast Highway — A caller reported a nearby semi-truck in front of the caller’s residence was “squeaking its breaks and blowing exhaust” into the caller’s home. Dispatch reports the vehicle is legally parked and would move in 10 minutes.
Information courtesy the Seal Beach Police Department.