- 08/20/2012 — 10:36 a.m. — Pacific Coast Highway — A woman found a square package wrapped in a lavender-colored towel on the thin median behind a row of cars. She said she thought it was odd, but it turned out to be just towels.
- 08/20/2012 — 2:28 p.m. — Coastline Drive —A man was banging on the fence in a backyard that separates his house from the caller’s house. The caller said there is a court order prohibiting the man from doing that, and that the man spit on her earlier.
- 08/21/2012 — 9:29 p.m. — Montecito Road — A caller reported a toddler screaming and crying in a nearby unit on the first floor. It turned out the child was having trouble going to sleep.
- 08/22/2012 — 8:29 a.m. — Crystal Cove Way — A caller said someone had taken the air out of two of her tires. The caller said this might have been done by a neighbor who doesn’t like the van parked on the street. The caller’s vehicle is a white Ford F250.
- 08/23/2012 — 2:17 p.m. — Fir Circle — A person said he or she made an investment with a bogus investment company. The local is reportedly in contact with the San Diego District Attorney Investigator in regards to filing a report with Seal Beach or San Diego regarding fraudulent investments.
- 8/23/2012 — 3:28 p.m. — Ironwood Avenue — A man said he wired $500 to someone because he believed his grandson was locked up in jail in Mexico and thought it was suspicious.
- 08/24/2012 — 1:34 p.m. — 1st Street — A man said he just had a baby with a 20-year-old woman and said he does not know where she and the daughter are. The man said he spoke with the mother about visiting the child, but the mother refused to allow it. The caller was advised to contact family court to obtain a court order to visit with his daughter.
- 08/25/2012 — 8:12 a.m. — 16th Street — A caller said there is a woman in the home claiming she lives there. The caller doesn’t know who the woman is and said the same woman had showed up twice before. The caller didn’t know how the woman kept getting inside. The woman was described as a 50-year-old female with blond hair.
- 08/25/2012 — 12:44 p.m. — St. Andrews Drive — A caller said a neighbor had been walking back and forth in front of the caller’s home all day.
UNIT IN SAND
- 08/25/2012 — 11:31 p.m. — Neptune Avenue and Seal Way — A city 4-wheel-drive vehicle was stuck in the sand off Neptune Avenue. The caller wanted the city's Public Works Department to be paged and said that someone will come out in the morning and use the city tractor to get the vehicle out of the sand.
- 08/26/2012 — 12:22 p.m. — 405 Freeway and Seal Beach Boulevard — Six males on motorcycles were cutting off vehicles and striking them with their hands. Each man was on a red motorcycles and wearing a vest. The caller said the men were physically punching the caller’s vehicle at the offramp.
- 08/26/2012 — 3:52 p.m. — 1st Street — A woman rode her bike into a kite at the bike path. The boyfriend, who called the police about it, said she fell off her bike -- breaking it in the fall -- and hurt her eye. The boyfriend talked to the people who had the kite, and they became confrontational.
- 08/27/2012 — 12:11 a.m. — Ironwood Avenue — A woman said her ex-boyfriend locked her out of the home. The woman said she pays rent to live there and that the man took her keys away earlier today. The woman said she will be moving out in one month. Another update on the police log item said that someone dropped off legal paperwork at the station and the paperwork showed that the woman is no longer allowed to live at the location.