- 09/17/2012 — 10:16 a.m. — Anchor Way — A woman said a husband’s friend urinated on the woman’s clothing after an argument.
- 09/17/2012 — 12:10 p.m. — 405 Freeway and Seal Beach Boulevard — The signals were not functioning, causing a traffic backup at Old Ranch Road and Seal Beach Boulevard on a four-way traffic. A contractor said it would only be for the next five minutes.
- 09/12/2012 — 1:03 p.m. — A black Dodge was on fire. The Orange County Fire Auhtority responded and the car was moved into a nearby parking lot. The fire was out by 1:13 p.m.
- 09/17/2012 — 3:45 p.m. — Apollo Court — A matte black Dodge Challenger with a turbo charger in the hood was drag racing in the parking lot.
- 09/17/2012 — 3:53 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway — A male on the bike asked the caller to call the police department. The male said he was jumped and requires medical attention. It was possibly on Marina Bridge but the caller said there was a language barrier.
Information courtesy the Seal Beach Police Department.