- 01/17/2013 — 1:03 p.m. —405 Freeway and Seal Beach — Two men were reported fighting outside a vehicle on the northbound Seal Beach Boulevard, south of the 405 Freeway. No weapons were seen. According to a witness, one man was wearing a black vest and had black spikey hair and the other was wearing a blue-button down shirt. The caller left before the police showed up but said a crowd appeared to be gathering to watch the fight. According to the log, members of the city's Public Works Department said they were on scene and broke up the fight.
- 01/17/2013 —9:27 p.m. — Bolsa Avenue and Seal Beach — A caller helped a man who had fallen out of his motorized cart. The man said he was fine, but the caller was concerned for hi,. The man, who was described as in his 80s, fell again a minute later.
- 01/18/2013 — 10:32 a.m. — 17th Street — A man wearing a yellow hat, a white shirt and a brown shorts was laying in an alley, and a caller said the man was obstructing alley traffic.
- 01/18/2013 — 12:18 p.m. — Pacific Coast Highway — A blue Univega bicycle with a horn and tape on the handlebars was stolen in the last five minutes. The bike was valued at $2,000, is older and has a metallic color. No suspect description was listed.
DISTURBING THE PEACE – FAMILY ROW
- 01/18/2013 — 4:19 p.m. — Ocean Avenue — A man said his wife was being “very violent” and left on foot between 15 to 30 minutes ago. She was described as having blonde hair and wearing a white shirt and blue shorts. About 18 minutes later, the man said he no longer wanted to be contacted by the police.