The show will go on.
This week, the Seal Beach City Council waived the 30-day application-filing period for the Old Ranch Country Club to put on a firework show (details to be announced) for the Fourth of July.
Residents in Seal Beach, Rossmoor and Los Alamitos will have more options than ever for local Independence Day Weekend firework shows.
In addition to the Old Ranch Country Club fireworks show, locals can see the night sky light up over Alamitos Bay on July 3 thanks to .
And, of course, nothing says Fourth of July like the 25th Annual 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular at the Joint Forces Training Base.
Finally, for those who love to see the fireworks reflect off the water, there is the annual Queen Mary July Fourth Fireworks Celebration.
Big Bang on the Bay - Block Party & Fireworks Display
- WHAT: The block party includes live music, food trucks and fireworks.
- WHERE: 190 N Marina Dr, Long Beach, CA 90803
- WHEN: July 3, 2012, 6:00 pm–10:00 pm
- WEBSITE http://www.mckennasonthebay.com
- PHONE 562.342.9411
- PRICE $20 Tickets for adults, free for children Buy Tickets
25th Annual 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular
- WHAT: Live music, food vendors, military aircraft flyovers, giveaways, a Kids Fun Zone and a grand finale fireworks display.
- WHEN: July 4, gates open at 4 p.m. and the firework show begins at 9 p.m.
- WHERE: Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base, 11200 Lexington Drive, and a second entrance on Orangewood Avenue off of Los Alamitos Boulevard.
- WHO: sponsored by the cities of Los Alamitos, Cypress, Seal Beach, the community of Rossmoor and the Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base
4th of July Aboard the Queen Mary
- WHAT: A fireworks extravaganza caps a day of children’s activities such as face painting and balloon animals, live music, a DJ, dining
- WHERE: The Queen Mary, 1126 Queens Highway
- WHEN: July 3 10 a.m.–10 p.m. The fireworks extravaganza begins at 9:15 p.m.
- WEBSITE: http://queenmary.com/
- PHONE 562.342.9411
- PRICE: Free for active military members, children’s admission is $19.95, $34.95 for seniors and adult admission starts at $39.95