The event, created as a safe alternative activity for local youth, will feature trick-or-treating in various trunks, treasure hunts, costume contests, game booths and bounce houses, among other activities.
According to organizers, the event coincides with red ribbon week, which supports safe alternatives for local youth.
Admission to the event is free and open to the public with a small fee for bounce houses. Prizes will be given away for best costumes, best decorated trunks and along the treasure hunts.
The event begins Friday, Oct. 25 at 5:30 p.m. and runs until 8:30 p.m. with the following schedule:
- 5:30 p.m. | Trunks, games & inflatables open
- 6:15 p.m. | Treasure Hunt #1 (Ages 0-3)
- 6:25 p.m. | Treasure Hunt #2 (Ages 4-7)
- 6:35 p.m. | Treasure Hunt #3 (Ages 8-12)
- 6:45 p.m. | Costume Contest #1 (Ages 0-3)
- 7:00 p.m. | Costume Contest #2 (Ages 4-7)
- 7:15 p.m. | Costume Contest #3 (Ages 8-12)
- 8:00 p.m. | “Tricked-Out Trunk” Winner Announced
- 8:15 p.m. | Final call for Prize Booth