- 10/19/2012 — 6:39 a.m. — Seal Beach Boulevard — A suspect was reported using fake travelers checks worth $200.
- 10/19/2012 — 10:50 a.m. — 15th Street — Someone told Seal Beach City staff that there were some downed wires near 15th street. The caller was concerned they might be electrified. It turned out that they were not electrical wires, but they were dangling from a residence.
- 10/19/2012 — 1:05 p.m. — Ocean Avenue — A woman fell on Seal Beach Pier near the road and was bleeding from her head. Lifeguards attended her and she was transported away by ambulance.
- 10/19/2012 — 8:55 p.m. — Weeburn Road — An 84-year-old man inside was trying to get out of an apartment. The man is started allegedly throw chairs at windows. No one was injured. The Orange County Fire Authority was en route.
DISTURBING THE PEACE
- 10/19/2012 — 2:46 p.m. — Seal Beach Boulevard and Westminster Boulevard — A 60 to 70-year-old man in a Chevy Silverado had been stopped in a northbound Seal Beach Boulevard turn lane for the past ten minutes. The caller said cars were lining up behind him, trying to turn. When the caller honked at him, the man reportedly responded with a rude gesture.
Information courtesy the Seal Beach Police Department.