As a breast cancer
survivor, Vivian is determined to raise funds for national and local programs that directly benefit people suffering
from the disease. Through Standup for the Cure, Vivian has
helped to raise more than $160,000 for breast cancer initiatives since 2012. Vivian returns to the Susan G. Komen Orange County board of directors in the 2014-2015 year.
The Komen Orange County board of directors spearheaded year-round initiatives in 2013-2014, including localized breast health outreach, low- or no-cost mammograms as well as major fundraising events such as the Pink Tie Ball and Race for the Cure®.
Komen Orange County’s 2014-2015 board, effective April 1, includes:
- Lynn Jolliffe, Executive VP Human Resources, Ingram Micro, Inc. (President)
- Gretchen Valentine, Partner, McGladrey LLP (Treasurer)
- Carrie Swanson, Executive Director, Employees Community Fund of Boeing California (Secretary)
- Regino Diaz, Senior Vice President, Bank of America
- Lisa E. Guerra, MD, Hoag Hospital
- Dennis Kuhl, President, Angels of Anaheim, and 2008 Pink Tie Guy
- Doug McKay, Operations Manager, Macy’s
- Sora Park Tanjasiri, Ph.D., MPH, California State University, Fullerton
- Sol Reyes Roberts, Retired RN, Latina Nurses Association
- Lynn Salo, Vice President, Plastic Surgery, Allergan Medical
- Robina Smith, MD, St. Jude Breast Surgery
- Joseph Stein, Owner and Founder, Simply Innovate LLC
- Judie Vivian, Founder, Standup for the Cure
For more information on Susan G. Komen Orange County, please visit www.komenoc.org or call 714-957-9157.