- City Council members from six cities, including Seal Beach and Los Alamitos, will hold a community meeting about the proposed addition of toll lanes to the 405 freeway in Orange County. Get the details on the meeting here.
- The Seal Beach City Council on Monday night officially banned pigs of all shape, size and sex from city limits. Find out more about the pig ban in our article.
- The City of Los Alamitos Recreation and Community Services Department is still accepting registrations for Jr. Pee Wee Basketball for ages 3 ½ to 4 and Pee Wee Basketball League for ages 5-7. In a fun and enthusiastic environment, Recreation Department coaches will instruct boys and girls fundamental basketball skills including positions, dribbling, shooting, and more while using age appropriate sized basketballs and baskets. Visit the city's website or call 562-430-1073 for more information.
- The Los Alamitos High School football team broke into the top 10 rankings for Orange County this week after a big win over Edison. See where they fall in the rankings here.
- Have you liked us on Facebook yet? Be sure to get up to the minute updates on the Los Alamitos-Seal Beach Facebook page.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something