- The City of Seal Beach continues to install new street lights along Main Street. The new lights were approved by the City Council in March and will replace older lights that were not providing sufficient illumination. See more in our article here.
- The Los Alamitos Police Department has released the latest crime report for the past week. Check out crimes in your area here.
- A crash on the southbound 605 Freeway Thursday evening in Los Alamitos caused the California Highway Patrol to issue a SigAlert for the area. Four lanes of the freeway were shut down, causing long delays for rush hour travelers. Were you affected by the SigAlert?
- It will be a mostly nice weekend for Seal Beach and Los Alamitos with mostly sunny skies and a high of 71 on Saturday. Sunday will see mostly cloudy skies though with a chance of rain arriving Sunday night. The high Sunday will only reach 63 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
- Be sure to like Los Alamitos-Seal Beach Patch on Facebook to get up to the minute updates on what is happening around town. Visit our Facebook page here.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something