- The Orange County Transportation Authority voted 6-2 on Tuesday to support a plan that would add one general purpose lane in each direction on a stretch of the 405 Freeway from Seal Beach to Costa Mesa. See more about the vote here.
- A cold snap is expected to last into next week in the Los Alamitos-Seal Beach area. Check out the forecast and more information here.
- The Los Alamitos High School girls volleyball team swept Mater Dei Tuesday evening to advance to the final Division I match of the CIF State Tournament. Read more about the final match to be played on Saturday here.
- Be sure to like Los Alamitos-Seal Beach Patch on Facebook to get up to the minute updates on what is happening around town. Visit our Facebook page here.
- See something around town that needs to be reported on? Be sure to email any news tips or story ideas to John.Schreiber@Patch.com.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something